Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Student Info

1. What is your major? Business Administration
2. What operating system do you have on your computer? Windows XP
3. Do you have the right to upgrade the software on your computer? Yes
4. What Internet and computer related courses have you already taken and what are your usual activities on the Internet (Facebook, email, chats, etc.)? I have not taken any internet or computer related courses. I use the internet in my personal life for email, facebook, sports updates and news updates. At work I manage our online inventory and our internet leads through our store website, brand website and a number of 3rd party sources.
5. Have you taken online courses before? Yes, I took one online class at my prevous school.
6. Do you have MS Office on your computer? If yes, which version? Yes, MS Office 2007.
7. Do yo work anywhere now? Yes, I work full time for an auto dealer doing new and preowned sales as well as internet inventory maintence and internet lead response.
8. When do you graduate? Depending on the amount of credits I can take per semester, hopefully with in 3 years.
9. Add anything you want about your interests, skills, job projects, etc. that might help the instructor and students understand you and your computer/Internet skills and interests better.
I use the internet extensively at work. Locating vehicles at other dealers through our dealer network, submitting deals to various banks, sending and receiving documents to customers, other dealers and insurance companies, training on new product and information on new product are all obtained through various internet progams and sites.
10. What are your hobbies or what do you like to do outside of school and work ?
I am an avid reader that likes any good story. In the little free time I have between work and school I like going out on my boat with friends. A nice day on the lake is the perfect reset to a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Shipping Model

This Free Shipping Model has 3 variables. They are gas Price per gallon, miles per gallon of delivery vehicle and miles to destination. By altering the 3 variables you can see the change in cost and profit. This can let companies decide on what produts to ship for free and how far they can be shipped.

HTML code

New York Giants

VS

Buffalo Bills

My New York Giants will play the Buffalo Bills this Sunday at 1pm at the new Metlife Stadium.

The Giants have played:

  1. Washington Redskins
  2. St.Louis Rams
  3. Philadelphia Eagles
  4. Arizona Cardinals
  5. Seattle Seahawks
The Buffalo Bills have played:
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Oakland Raiders
  • New England Patriots
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Philadelphia Eagles
NY Giants Schedule

SQL Query

Database

Spreadsheet Task